GVISION PLASTIC BIRD SPIKE PROTECTOR CCTV CAMERA
PLASTIC BIRD SPIKE FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Humane, will not harm birds
- Easy to install
- Can be glued, screwed, or tied down to most surfaces
- No maintenance
- Virtually invisible
- Super strong and unbreakable
- Will not cut or injure installer!
- Pre-assembled two-foot sections significantly reduces installation time
- Glue trough on base of bird spike sections allows for fast and easy application
- Non-conductive. Will not interfere with electrical or communication & transmissions
- U.V. protected and weatherproof. Not affected by extreme temperatures (+310?F to -200?F)!
- Notched strip design allows for smaller pieces to be broken away; no tools area necessary
- Ideal for use on ledges, roof peaks, I-beams, parapet walls, conduits, signs, flat or curved surfaces
Bird B Gone Plastic Bird Spikes keep birds from landing and roosting in unwanted areas on your property. Bird spikes are an effective, humane and cost-effective bird control solution that will not harm birds. Birds are unable to land on the bird spikes forcing them to leave the area. Bird B Gone Plastic Bird Spikes are ready to use, easy to install with no assembly or maintenance required.
- Bird Species: Pigeons, seagulls, crows, vultures or larger birds. Not recommended in areas where birds have been nesting.
- Bird Pressure: Light to Medium
- Where to Use: Roof peaks, ledges, roof-lines, beams, roof-lines, parapet walls, eaves, I-beams, windowsills, light posts, signs, and more
- Guarantee: NO WARRANTY & GUARANTEE
- Material: UV protected poly-carbonate, one-piece construction
- Installation: Easy to install; can be glued, screwed, or tied down to most surfaces
- No ratings found yet!